Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd delivers the most comprehensive, unbiased insights from structured and unstructured data in real time which enables our clients to make confident business decisions faster.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner and we were just awarded one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" as well as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal! With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need more talented individuals to join our team.
We are seeking an operationally-focused SDR Manager who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
As a SDR Manager with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be leading a team of Sales Development Reps functioning as the “tip of the spear” in our sales process. In this role, you will lead by example, acting as a player-coach to drive team performance and increase revenue.
Our ideal candidate is a highly efficient and organized person, with an excellent track record as an individual contributor in software sales, and a strong manager willing to get his/her hands dirty. The SDR Manager will work collaboratively across departments to enhance operational efficiencies and boost productivity.
- Build/maintain process development for SDR team
- Interview, hire & onboard new SDRs while providing ongoing sales coaching, training and development in collaboration with Sales Enablement
- Create success metrics along with Sales Management that drives value throughout the sales funnel
- Assess weekly call/email activity and create reports on team/Individual results to share with leadership
- Lead weekly team meetings & call coaching sessions, prioritizing objectives for your team
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales leaders to ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow-up
- Provide actionable feedback and solutions to management to improve systems, processes and tools within the sales organization
- Listen to phone calls via sales engagement tool in order to provide feedback via 1:1 coaching- running joint calls with SDRs when appropriate
- Collaborate with marketing team to plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Sync with team weekly to keep them abreast of organizational initiatives
- Develop and execute weekly development plan
- Execute bi-weekly team training sessions
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field (relevant business sales experience may be substituted)
- 2-4 years of leading an inside sales/SDR team
- Demonstrated background of driving SDR performance as an individual contributor as well as a manager
- 2+ years in software sales
- Must have exceptional communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Well organized, with attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with a casual work environment, paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, and 401(k).
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.