Enterprise Account Executive- CX Analytics
Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd equips business leaders worldwide with immediate insights into how consumers, partners and employees view their products or services. The Stratifyd Platform is an AI powered Data Analytics platform that analyzes and visualizes complex unstructured and structured data sets. Built on our patented algorithms that leverage Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for any business, Fortune 500 companies are leveraging Stratifyd to analyze data such as the voice of customer, product reviews, surveys, online chat transcriptions, system logs, emails, employee satisfaction, social media engagement, and news articles to understand the thoughts, feelings, and voice of their customers, so that they can develop better products and services.
We are members of the Mastercard Start Path and the Microsoft ScaleUp programs, and we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner. Additionally we were recently awarded one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" as well as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal! With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need more talented individuals to join our team.
We are seeking a results-driven sales professional with a passion for establishing new customer relationships - a true "Hunter".
As an Enterprise Account Executive- CX Analytics with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be working collaboratively with our marketing, implementation, and customer success teams to create a seamless experience for our customers. In this role, you will develop and execute sales strategies to achieve growth objectives in the assigned territory.
Our ideal candidate is a master of acquiring net new business within the Fortune 1500 scope. This individual loves building relationships with key customers to retain and grow revenue. The Enterprise Account Executive- CX Analytics will have demonstrated experience in analyzing account profitability, selling using a consultative approach, and driving performance from their sales team.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Strategizes with Leadership to build account and territory plans
- Forecasts monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Develops and implements sales strategy to achieve growth objectives in assigned territory
- Cultivate and maintain trusted partner relationships with key customers to retain and grow revenue
- Mentor, coach and assist SDR team members with selling technique, presentation skills, and position them for growth
- Fosters relationships with Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing and other internal employees
- Stay abreast of market trends and gather competitive intelligence
- Manage the opportunity pipeline for growth and success
- Routinely analyze account profitability, marketing penetration, and identify areas of attention and growth
- Serves as the customer liaison and project lead through implementation ensuring that customers’ needs and expectations are met
- Articulate competitive positioning and assist with marketing strategy
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field (relevant business sales experience may be substituted)
- 8+ years' Enterprise Software Sales experience – CX Analytics or VOC(Voice of the Customer) Analytics
- Familiar engaging with CxO’s, LOB Executives, or other Key Stakeholders
- Demonstrated background of revenue growth- preferably within the Financial Services vertical
- Manage and grow a pipeline of new and existing accounts
- Execute on land and expand strategy for quick wins while cultivating complex 7-figure transactions
- Must have exceptional communications skills (both verbal and written) and a strong drive to help customers with creative solutions
- Proven success in the development and presentation of sales proposals, strategic services, solutions, and closing complex technical sales at the Enterprise level
- Strong listening and analytical skills are required to determine customer needs and requests
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via teleconference or video-conference
- Ability to make sound decisions with the information at hand, with the end goal of customer satisfaction and positive revenue generation
- Project lead and management experience
- Well organized, with attention to detail
- History of success in consultative, network, or system solution selling to large business customers
- Excellent organizational skills enabling management of multiple projects simultaneously
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.