Enterprise Account Executive- Data Analytics
Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd delivers the most comprehensive, unbiased insights from structured and unstructured data in real time which enables our clients to make confident business decisions faster.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named one of Gartner’s Cool Vendors in Analytics, one of Charlotte’s Best Places to Work, and the 2nd fastest-growing company in Charlotte.
We are seeking a results-driven sales professional with a passion for establishing new customer relationships - a true "Hunter".
As an Enterprise Account Executive- Data Analytics with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be working collaboratively with our marketing, implementation, and customer success teams to create a seamless experience for our customers. In this role, you will develop and implement sales strategies to achieve growth objectives in the assigned territory.
Our ideal candidate is a master of acquiring net new business within the Fortune 1500 scope. This individual loves building relationships with key customers to retain and grow revenue. The Enterprise Account Executive- Data Analytics will have demonstrated experience in analyzing account profitability, selling using a consultative approach, and driving performance from their sales team.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Strategizes with Leadership to build account and territory plans
- Forecasts monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Develops and implements sales strategy to achieve growth objectives in assigned territory
- Cultivate and maintain trusted partner relationships with key customers to retain and grow revenue
- Mentor, coach and assist SDR team members with selling technique, presentation skills, and position them for growth
- Fosters relationships with Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing and other internal employees
- Stay abreast of market trends and gather competitive intelligence
- Manage the opportunity pipeline for growth and success
- Routinely analyze account profitability, marketing penetration, and identify areas of attention and growth
- Serves as the customer liaison and project lead through implementation ensuring that customers’ needs and expectations are met
- Articulate competitive positioning and assist with marketing strategy
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field (relevant business sales experience may be substituted)
- 8+ years' Enterprise Software Sales experience – AI, analytics, Big Data, BI, Data Warehousing, Data Science, or Machine Learning
- Familiar engaging with CxO’s, LOB Executives, Data Analysts, Data Scientists/Engineers, and other Key Stakeholders
- Demonstrated background of revenue growth
- Manage and grow a pipeline of new and existing accounts
- Execute on land and expand strategy for quick wins while cultivating complex 7-figure transactions
- Must have exceptional communications skills (both verbal and written) and a strong drive to help customers with creative solutions
- Proven success in the development and presentation of sales proposals, strategic services, solutions, and closing complex technical sales at the Enterprise level
- Strong listening and analytical skills are required to determine customer needs and requests
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via teleconference or video-conference
- Ability to make sound decisions with the information at hand, with the end goal of customer satisfaction and positive revenue generation
- Project lead and management experience
- Well organized, with attention to detail
- History of success in consultative, network, or system solution selling to large business customers
- Excellent organizational skills enabling management of multiple projects simultaneously
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.