Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd delivers the most comprehensive, unbiased insights from structured and unstructured data in real time which enables our clients to make confident business decisions faster.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner and we were just awarded one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" as well as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal!
We are seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Office Manager to help support the day-to-day operations of our growing company headquartered in Charlotte.
As an Office Manager with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be an important part of our team in not only adding to our operational efficiency, but also being the face of our company as the first person our guests and employees meet when they come onsite. In this role you will wear multiple hats from inventory management to various administrative support functions, all in an effort to keep things running as smoothly as possible.
Our ideal candidate is highly aware, well organized, and loves tackling new challenges every day. The Office Manager enjoys helping others and is always on the lookout for ways to improve things.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Manage front desk and provide a welcoming and hospitable experience for all clients, visitors, and employees.
- Receive and route incoming mail.
- Provide minimal administrative support to leadership team.
- Coordinate travel accommodations for candidates and employees.
- Manage vendor relationships and execute appropriate actions.
- Coordinate office maintenance requests with vendors/building management company.
- Maintain office supplies/drinks/snacks and order when appropriate.
- Maintain office (common area) order/cleanliness.
- Prepare workspace for new employees.
- Facilitate internal office/desk relocations when necessary.
- Manage monthly office/operations expenses and budget.
- Plan and coordinate supplies/materials/etc. for meetings/trainings.
- Assist with Company outings and activities.
- Manage employee/special event parking passes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of office management/administrative support experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Energetic and solution-focused – always willing to dive in where needed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and implement feedback/coaching from leadership
- Organized self-starter, ability to work independently, driving projects and tasks to completion with minimal direction
- Ability to exercise discretion on sensitive and confidential matters.
- Enjoy collaborative work with employees of all departments and levels
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.