Head of Operations- CX
Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd delivers the most comprehensive, unbiased insights from structured and unstructured data in real time which enables our clients to make confident business decisions faster.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner and we were just awarded one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" as well as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal!
We are seeking an operational leader with a proven track record of successfully driving business unit performance for a Customer Experience-based SaaS solution.
As the Head of Operations- CX with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be running a multi-departmental team with a high degree of autonomy to drive revenue and overall solution-vertical growth.
Our ideal candidate must be a master of leading cross functional teams to execute successful business plans and attain revenue targets for SaaS-based solutions. This person will be comfortable setting the plan as well as executing it.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Design, implement and continuously monitor organizational growth plans to increase revenue, market share and profit margins for our CX Solution offering.
- Drive organization to a profitable level to meet and exceed budgeted and forecasted bookings, revenue and profit margins.
- Provide business vision and direction, address departmental issues, and communicate organizational information as needed.
- Monitor and work in conjunction with all sales channels to ensure all Revenue, Profit, and other financial targets are met.
- Collaborate with leadership team to determine overall organizational strategy, implementation plan and direction.
- Maintain and broaden personal contacts with major customers, key partners, industry associations and potential customers
- Provide sales, technical, finance, marketing and management consultation to managers and provides a senior presence and sales assistance in major sales situations.
- Build and continuously improve a superior organization committed to profitable growth with a focus on customer and employee satisfaction.
- Engage and motivate employees to focus on goals and objectives achievement.
- Oversee the development and implementation of departmental budgets.
- Develop forecasts in conjunction with all sales channels.
- This role actively pulses the industry to understand the competitive environment, anticipates market trends and demands, and is capable of developing and presenting business proposals for strategic product/solution initiatives.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS/BA or advanced degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Sustainability, Engineering, Management, or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 7+ years of successful management experience with sales and significant P&L responsibility in a CX Solution-focused SaaS-based environment.
- Executive level leadership, organizational, negotiation, communication and presentation skills required.
- Demonstrates strong customer focus; expert knowledge in research methodologies to capture the voice of the customer and ability to translate feedback into actionable information.
- Capability to drive results in a complex and difficult customer environment.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing concepts and strategy development; strong track record of identifying market opportunities and implementing robust marketing strategies that drive tangible results
- Understanding of budget planning & management process
- Demonstrates strong leadership and influence skills as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively across multiple functions within the organization and with external contacts.
- Advanced management skills and the ability to apply management approaches for work direction, motivation, training support, and performance management
- Demonstrated leadership and influence skills while working across all levels of the organization.
- Strong track record of problem solving skills and leveraging data & analytics to develop and implement robust business strategies.
- Proven track record of identifying market opportunities and commercializing solutions.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.