Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner and we were just named one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" and the 2nd fastest growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal!
We are seeking a creative, solution-focused individual to identify and help solve complex software design issues in an innovative, highly collaborative environment.
As a User Experience Designer with Stratifyd, Inc. you will gather and evaluate user requirements and implement improvements to our software products. Working hand-in-hand with our product managers and engineers, you'll illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to increase customer retention and growth.
In this role, you will design graphic user-interface elements like menus, tabs, and widgets. Your designs will help us create useful, usable, and delightful new products and features for people as well as continually innovating on our existing products.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Consult with clients to understand their goals/explain research results
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Create product prototypes
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Create personas through user research and data
- Analyze user feedback and activity- iterate to enhance the user-experience
- Conduct competitor and customer analysis
- Work collaboratively with UI designers, web developers and graphic designers to implement attractive designs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science (or equivalent work experience).
- 3+ years of UX design experience, preferably experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Problem-solving aptitude and a passion for all things UX and other areas of design and innovation as well as knowledge on the industry's latest trends and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies, and of wireframing tools such as Axure RP and Balsamiq. A good grasp of design programs and tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and InVision is also necessary.
- Must have the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and a willingness to keep skills and industry knowledge current.
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.