Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner and we were just named one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" and the 2nd fastest growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal!
We are seeking a strategic and organized HR professional who is excited about growing and maintaining employee infrastructure for a dynamic tech start-up.
As the HR Manager with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be working in conjunction with senior leadership to ensure policies and procedures are in line with our business objectives. In this role you will develop and implement strategies and initiatives aimed at successfully engaging employees with our business plan.
Our ideal candidate is well-versed in all HR functions, including compliance, employee relations, employee development, onboarding, off-boarding, and managing company benefits programs. The HR Manager is a strong communicator who genuinely enjoys interacting with everyone and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and maintain best-in-class HR policies and processes by translating the company strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans
- Ensure HR functions are aligned with the organizational mission, vision and culture, promote employee well-being, are cost effective and contribute to a safe work environment.
- Act as a trusted resource to employees by handling questions related to benefits, leaves of absence, compensation, and other personnel issues
- Communicate with staff as required in resolving conflicts and acting as a mediator in facilitating resolution
- Lead strategic employee-based initiatives as required
- Plan HR and compliance related training.
- Support new employee onboarding
- Lead Company compliance with all existing governmental and labor regulations.
- Review and optimize our employee benefits program
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in Human Resources - preferably in a tech/start-up environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study (Human Resources, Business, Psychology, Sociology, etc.) Master’s preferred
- PHR, SPHR, GPHR, or related Human Resources Certification
- Excellent knowledge of HR best practices and industry standards, particularly with regard to compliance, employee benefits, onboarding, and employee relations - with a proven experience implementing these standards and practices in a growing organization
- Strong project management skills – you are organized, detail-oriented, and focused on execution
- Experience managing HR vendors/software
- High social/emotional intelligence – comfortable managing diverse groups of people
- Strong communicator, team player, and problem solver with a positive attitude
- Experience working in an agile, dynamic work environment in a high-growth phase
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.