IT Operations Specialist
Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, N.C. which is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real-time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a 2018 Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner, as well as one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" and the 2nd fastest-growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal. With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need talented individuals to join our team.
We’re seeking a solution-focused individual to support, educate, and empower our employees on all things technical so they can be successful.
As an IT Operations Specialist you love to help others using your strong interpersonal and technical skills. Our ideal candidate is an adaptive and efficient problem-solver with a natural ability to translate complex issues into simple terms.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Support and administer network user accounts and general network operations
- Responsible for installing, configuring, maintaining, and monitoring of required company software
- Troubleshoot internal hardware and software and manage inventory
- Ensure new hires have all proper hardware with installed software upon their orientation
- Be the “go-to person” for all internal technical needs
Required Skills & Experience
- Prior experience with Linux
- Prior experience with AWS and Azure cloud infrastructure automation
- Demonstrates problem solving skills through engineering solutions and open source tools
- Experience working with NTP, SAML, OAUTH2 or Active Directory
- Systems management as well as logging & monitoring systems
- Solid networking knowledge in all OSI network layers
- Extensive experience working on large scale IT projects related to design, deployment and configuration.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work individually without much direction while also working as part of a team towards a common goal
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Chef, Puppet, AWS, Azure and GCP
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in an IT operations role
- Troubleshooting and coding/scripting using high-level languages (i.e. Python/BASH/Java) preferred
- 1-3 years of experience managing Azure and/or Amazon Cloud technologies
- Associate’s Degree and/or formal technical training preferred
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.