Customer Success Manager
Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named as a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner and we were just named one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" by the Charlotte Business Journal!
We are seeking a self-driven team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to help us provide top-tier value to our growing customer base.
As a Customer Success Manager with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be part of an agile and growing team, playing a critical role in helping us grow our business. In this role you will serve as a vital link to our clients, helping to retain our current business and enhance the client experience.
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, analytical, and able to drive continuous value through creative and adaptive approaches. Successful candidates will have the ability to collaborate effectively across departments as well as develop and manage external relationships.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Educate clients on the value of the Stratifyd solution and encourage optimal utilization
- Develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with customers to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow our incremental revenue
- Train the customer on the core components of the platform
- Gather customer product feedback to help product management define the product roadmap
- Collaborate with Marketing team by encouraging customer advocacy and creation of case studies to help maintain the Customer Referral
- Work with Solutions team to escalate top priority production-critical issues to the appropriate technical staff
- Maintain communication of issues until resolution, drive other teams as needed, and set customer expectations accordingly
- Develop project plan and communication approach to ensure visibility and timely deployment of client and corporate projects
- Develop relationships and work on a daily basis with client and business teams across Sales, Product, Solutions, Marketing, Operations to drive progress and communication of projects and deployments.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Prior experience in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Proven ability to drive continuous value
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Strong analytical skills
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Excellent trouble-shooter
- Excellent time management skills for self and others
- Self-driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- Driven by win-win approach
- IT experience, a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% including international
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with rapidly evolving technology and expanding customer base
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with a casual work environment, paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, and 401(k).
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.