Marketing Automation Specialist
Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd delivers the most comprehensive, unbiased insights from structured and unstructured data in real time which enables our clients to make confident business decisions faster.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner and we were just awarded one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" as well as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal!
As a Marketing Automation Specialist with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be responsible for strategizing and executing best practices for B2B email marketing campaigns to support demand generation and lead nurturing of current and prospective customers. You will own and drive the day-to-day operation, configuration, and optimization of Pardot marketing automation processes and platform.
Our ideal candidate is able to understand, interpret, and execute on Stratifyd’s priorities to leverage data and customer insights to build strategic and efficient campaigns that will increase demand generation as well as revenue from our current clients.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of Pardot core principles including administration, lead scoring, syncing with SFDC, email marketing and drip campaigns.
- Develop new nurture campaigns and personalized multi-touch programs, including development of workflows and rules. (Lead Scoring, A/B testing, etc.)
- Craft landing pages, lead capture forms, building engagement programs and lead generation forms for email campaigns to increase conversion rates
- Closely monitor and measure and analyze key metrics for outbound e-mail campaigns
- Maintain a digital experience that allows customers to opt-out of e-communications in accordance with CAN-SPAM laws
- Develop SDR Email Templates and tightly coordinate marketing and SDR message sequence. (Outreach experience a plus.)
- Work alongside the Salesforce administrator to ensure database cleanliness, syncing with other CRM tools and campaign execution.
- Utilize core marketing technologies and platforms including but not limited to Salesforce and Wordpress.
Required Skills & Experience
- Pardot Specialist and/or Pardot Consultant and certification.
- 5+ years of experience with email marketing, lead nurturing and marketing automation.
- Strong analytical abilities, attention to detail, natural curiosity to problem solve.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly project target established by Marketing & Demand Generation team.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience and interest in AI and Big Data
- Experience working in an early stage Tech start-up
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.