Web Developer & Designer
Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, N.C. which is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real-time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner as well as one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" and the 2nd fastest-growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal. With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need talented individuals to join our team.
We are seeking a creative and tech-savvy Web Developer and Designer who thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment and is eager to help build a brand.
As a Web Developer and Designer with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be part of an agile and growing team, playing a critical role in helping us grow our business. In this role you will work collaboratively with the Marketing Director to conceptualize, design, and create new and interesting ways to keep audiences captivated through our website.
Our ideal candidate has a strong technical acumen with an “eye” for creative and engaging content. The Web Developer and Designer loves to produce websites that “speak” to the user experience and is a technical expert on website user interface design and all things web development.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Write and modify programming code (either by scratch or adapting existing resources for website specs).
- Build landing pages for dedicated campaigns (2-4 per week).
- Daily monitoring of Google Analytics to help website flow efficiency.
- Develop, support, code, install, test, debug, and document scalable, high-availability websites and web applications
- Brainstorm and research new ideas to keep website up to date.
- Work collaboratively with Graphic Designers and the creative team to build and design website assets.
- Stay current on browser/platform capabilities as well as traditional design and engineering disciplines.
- Move company website off of ghost.io to a more agile workflow
- Design visual imagery for websites (including layout and content) while ensuring incorporation of features and functionalities.
- Push out crisp wireframes for creative brainstorms.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional experience in web development and design
- Experience working with Terminal and Github
- Fluency in Bootstrap and responsive design
- Proficiency in graphic design software
- Understanding of SEO principles, content management systems, marketing and website flow with campaign schedule
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Ghost CMS
- Self-starter able to drive towards goals
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and time management skills
- Able to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Preferred Skills & Experience
- BA/BFA degree in Computer Science, Web Design, Digital Media or related field (preferred but not required)
- Experience with Sass/Less
- Knowledge/understanding of marketing
Candidate should have a portfolio of work that demonstrates technical acumen and design capabilities
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with a casual work environment, paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, and 401(k).
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.