Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named as a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner and we were just named one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" by the Charlotte Business Journal!
We are seeking a dynamic team player with strong organizational skills - someone who knows how to get things done and isn't afraid to take on big challenges!
As a Product Owner, you will be part of an agile and growing team, playing a critical role in helping us manage our product development. In this role, you will work alongside our engineering team to facilitate key initiatives within the Stratifyd platform.
Our ideal candidate is a strong communicator with a solid foundation in computer science and proven experience in managing software development through all phases of the product life cycle.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Create high quality features and user stories to deliver on business outcomes.
- Maintain the Product Backlog using input from Stakeholders and Product Managers, responsible for the building, editing, maintaining and reporting metrics for the team backlog encompassing all epics, features, user stories and defects.
- Ensure that the team always has a groomed backlog to pick stories.
- Ensure deliverables are defined properly with appropriate acceptance criteria with necessary assets and ensuring final accepted products are of the highest quality.
- Accountable for business use case gathering and definition.
- Accountable for Definition of Acceptance Criteria and User Stories to ensure the delivery team is empowered with the necessary information.
- Participate in team demos and retrospectives, accepting quality work while ensuring constant process improvement throughout the lifecycle.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum/tech best practices, tools and new trends
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields
- 1+ years’ Agile software product owner experience – Jira experience strongly preferred
- 2+ years’ experience working in software development teams
- Demonstrated experience delivering results in a fast-paced environment, the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Experience with continuous improvement, quality methodology and project/operations delivery skills
- A strong collaborator with creative problem-solving and analytical skills
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with a casual work environment, paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, and 401(k).
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.