TECHNICAL CONTENT WRITER
Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, N.C. which is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real-time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a 2018 Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner, as well as one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" and the 2nd fastest-growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal. With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need talented individuals to join our team.
We’re seeking a creative and highly skilled candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment to help us build our brand and roll out new initiatives.
As a Technical Content Writer with Stratifyd, Inc. you’ll be producing sophisticated technical content intended to provide the audience with deeper insight to our product and surrounding technologies. You will work collaboratively across departments to compile and relay the technical specifics in your work.
Our ideal candidate is an independent, self-starter, who has a passion for educating our readers on all things technical. As a Technical Content Writer, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural ability to articulate complex ideas and processes.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Collaborate with the marketing, production and research teams to ideate and execute various blog posts for our website, geared towards senior-level tech executives and their clients
- Conduct research on various emerging tech platforms - keeping up with new trends/products to influence blog posts
- Research, outline, and write new and existing informational documentation
- Work with technical staff to write easy-to-understand content that meets the needs of target audience
- Organize and write end-user support documentation, white papers, and release notes
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users' understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and engineers
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Create 4-6 blogs per month
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Marketing or related field
- 3-4 years’ experience working in a content-focused technical writing position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Portfolio demonstrating technical content
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience in (or writing) AI, Big Data, Machine Learning Systems, Ecosystems, and/or text analytics.
- Experience working in an early stage tech start-up.
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.