Developer Solutions Project Manager
Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named as a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner and we were just named one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" by the Charlotte Business Journal!
We are seeking a dynamic team player with strong analytical skills and the ability to excel in becoming an advocate and expert of Stratifyd’s Ecosystem initiative.
As a Developer Solutions Project Manager, you will be part of an agile and growing team, playing a critical role in helping us expand our business. In this role, you will work across teams to promote key initiatives within the developer community.
Our ideal candidate is a strong communicator with a solid foundation in computer science or software engineering and a passion for data science. We’re looking for a natural promoter capable of speaking the Developers’ language in relaying Stratifyd’s message and organizing contributors.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain an overall understanding of the ML, AI and DC competitive landscape and technology sufficient to engage credibly with the developer/partner community
- Manage use case and solution development process (via DevPortal). Present use cases and solutions to customers
- Identify opportunities and collaborate with key customers to facilitate the design and development of new use cases/solutions
- Effectively collaborate with the following internal resources in order to meet customer contract expectations: Sales, Development, Marketing, Engineering, Product, Project Managers, UI and Vertical Leads
- Create, manage and present Stratifyd dashboards specific to verticals and horizontal uses cases/solutions
- Be a key ‘go to’ person within Stratifyd for Ecosystem updates, use cases, and developer offerings
- Identify and build strategic relationships with Stratifyd ecosystem partners and their development communities, and gather feedback to continually improve our product
- Produce and deliver presentations to strengthen Stratifyd’s credibility and leadership within the developer/partner community
- Enhance the development process by regularly coordinating and facilitating developer training webinars, focus groups, and touchpoints
- Attend developer events and third-party developer events, user groups and workshops to recruit- such as Meet ups, Hackathons, Lunch & Learns, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields
- 1-5+ years relevant experience data analytics
- Self-starter able to drive towards goals and manage time effectively
- Strong skills in interpersonal, verbal, and written communication across functions and geographies
- Solution-minded, results-oriented with a ‘can-do’ attitude; Flexible and agile to the needs of the business
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to facilitate open conversation and co-creation
- Client centric attitude
- Familiarity with GitLab
- Experience working with various data collection methods
- Strong interest in new technology and a history of new technology evangelism
- Ability to identify important use cases and develop ecosystems to support them.
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with a casual work environment, paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, and 401(k).
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.