MARKETING OPS INTERN
Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, N.C. which is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real-time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner as well as one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" and the 2nd fastest-growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal. With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need talented individuals to join our team.
We’re seeking an eager and organized candidate with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment to help our marketing department build our brand.
As a Marketing Ops Intern with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be part of a dynamic team of adept people dedicated to promoting Stratifyd’s brand. In this role, you will not only help with our organizational methods, but also our creative process. You will be expected to work both autonomously, with limited supervision, and interactively with other team members and departments, demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to take initiative.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Help execute sales and marketing operations initiatives
- Learn and understand internal business processes and come up with effective solutions, automations, and processes
- Help manage marketing and sales automation, data management, and reporting
- Deliver solutions that meet timelines set by the organization
- Help troubleshoot data operations, processes, system management, and automations
- Assist with data entry, mass updating, mass creation, and reporting as needed
- Travel for any local events if needed
- Complete all managerial and logistical needs from the Marketing Team
- Collaborate with the team, and others as needed, to develop and create content as needed
- Understand our brand and our competitors
- Work with the Sales Development Reps and Inside Sales director on any co-marketing needs
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience researching and reporting on relevant industry trends and best practices to identify opportunities
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Interest in databases, reporting, and building highly efficient processes
- Interest in researching on relevant industry trends, latest product/feature releases, and best practices to identify opportunities for improvement
- Passion for detail
- Highly organized
- Self-starter, can take on multiple tasks diverse responsibilities
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.