TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, N.C. which is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real-time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a 2018 Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner, as well as one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" and the 2nd fastest-growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal. With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need talented individuals to join our team.
We’re seeking a solution-focused individual to help shape a team of highly skilled engineers responsible for delivering Stratifyd’s support services.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will use your strong business, interpersonal, and technical skills to deliver high-quality service to our valued customers. You will manage day-to-day interactions with our customers with clear and honest expectation setting, as well as a friendly and collaborative disposition- ultimately aiming for the complete satisfaction of each customer.
Our ideal candidate is an efficient problem-solver with exceptional customer-support skills, has experience providing technical intel in a way that’s easy to understand, and can positively contribute to Stratifyd’s engineering infrastructure.
- Provide Support Services to our customers
- Provide responses for mission-critical systems and production customers
- Manage the queue and coordination process
- Triage, diagnose and potentially escalate customer inquiries during their engineering and operations efforts
- Participate in occasional weekend on-call roster for critical support needs
- Troubleshoot infrastructure systems to support enterprise customers, including streaming and real-time analytics (Kafka, MongoDB, PostgresDB, and homegrown systems)
- Build automation tools & scripts to help operational requirements
- Proactively break down complex problems into steps that drive customer value
- Configure and troubleshoot Linux based environments
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS and Azure cloud infrastructure
- Problem solving skills through engineering solutions and open source tools
- Systems management, logging, and monitoring systems
- Solid networking knowledge in all OSI network layers
- Experience with one or more RDBMS platforms (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with NOSQL databases (Dynamo, MongoDB, etc)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in technical support experience
- Linux experience and/or understanding of basic concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.