Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner and we were just named one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" and the 2nd fastest growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal!
We are seeking a talented and creative front-end software engineer to build and launch top-notch mobile and web-based solutions. In this role you will work with product managers and UX designers to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes, and transform them into exciting end user features.
Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about playing with data and generating insights to help improve our product. As the UI developer, you are comfortable taking initiative and working across teams in a collaborative environment. You have well-honed, insightful architectural design instincts, and enjoy building simple and elegant systems that will scale to support millions of users.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and develop web/mobile/desktop applications
- Participate in regular stand-ups and other team meetings and taking an experienced approach to developing SaaS applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, both in front-end and server-side technologies
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Work with QA, DevOps, other Developers, and Product management to build innovative products
- Write comprehensive automated tests
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Very experienced with ReactJS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.