Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner and we were just named one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" and the 2nd fastest growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal!
We are seeking an analytical, results-driven individual with a passion for developing applications and improving existing ones – someone who knows how to get things done and is not afraid to take on big challenges!
As a research scientist/engineer, you’ll explore, design, and evaluate data mining and machine learning models, as well as test and deploy modules into the platform. You’ll participate in cutting-edge literature, and review and research for data mining and machine learning approaches. You will also present to clients and investors in-depth explanations of these algorithms and models, and how they will affect the platform as a whole.
Our ideal candidate loves making software more efficient, can adapt to change, and is well-rounded in research & development. The Research Scientist/Engineer will have demonstrated practical experience in developing high-performance and reliable systems and testing theories in a collaborative environment.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Analyze, implement, and test modules designed by R & D team
- Explore, design and evaluate data mining and machine learning models including:
- Numerical and Text Data Regression/Classification
- Opinion mining, Sentiment Analysis, User profiling
- Topic Modeling, Trend Detection, Time Series Analysis
- QA or Information-Seeking System
- Recommendation System
- Deploy modules designed by R & D team into the platform
- Fix issues raised during the implementation process through examination and mitigation
- Participate in cutting-edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications
- Assist in the development of solutions
Required Skills & Experience
- Ph.D. or master’s degree in CS, DS, STATS, or related technical discipline
- Proficient in Python
- Research Literature Reading/Exploring
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Object-oriented/object function scripting languages: C++, Java, etc.
- PySpark and MongoDB (or other NoSQL databases)
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Neural Networks/Bayesian Model/Representation Learning/Reinforcement Learning
- Natural Language Processing/Understanding
- Recommendation System
- Information Retrieval System
- Goal-Oriented Question Answering/Information Seeking System
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.