Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named as a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner and we were just named one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" by the Charlotte Business Journal! We are seeking a dynamic team player with strong analytical skills and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment to contribute value as we continue to grow.
As a Business Analyst with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be part of an agile and growing team, playing a critical role in helping us grow our business. In this role you will serve as a vital link between our business and our clients, helping to define and develop technical solutions that meet business needs and requirements.
Our ideal candidate is analytical, organized and able to eliminate technical and sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. As a business analyst, you have the ability to collaborate with cross functional partners and manage external relationships, and you’re comfortable conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings. You have a “big picture” mentality that is efficient and effective at critical thinking and problem-solving.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Partnering with Sales and Engineering to understand the customer’s business and technical requirements and ensure that the solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Assist in developing sales strategy and RFI/RFP responses that reflects the client’s requirements and needs
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management teams to validate data connector and platform functionality
- Build and prepare dashboards for client demos
- Identify and analyze solutions and areas of research
- Manage stakeholder requirements
- Facilitate client meetings and demo presentations
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Analytics or related field
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Self-starter able to drive towards goals and manage time effectively
- Analytical and the ability to think on the fly
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Solution-minded, results-oriented with a ‘can-do’ attitude; flexible and agile to the needs of the business
- Comfortable sharing ideas and recommendations as a thought-partner and collaborator to the business
- Demonstrates professional maturity and business acumen
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Working Knowledge of Python Scripting
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with a casual work environment, paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, and 401(k).
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.