SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class, and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named as a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner and we were just named one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" by the Charlotte Business Journal!
We are seeking energetic, self-motivated sales representatives with a natural inclination for selling. We are looking for those who specifically thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment that can help us engage executives from Fortune 1000 organizations.
As a Sales Development Representative with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be part of an agile and growing team, playing a critical role in helping us grow our business. In this role, you will work collaboratively with our Sales and Marketing Leadership Team to develop and cultivate qualified prospects for our sales process through cold calling, referral network nurturing, and partner channel development.
Our ideal candidate possesses strong verbal and written communication skills and is able to cultivate strong relationships with potential customers. As a sales development representative, you are results-driven with a desire to boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. You are someone who values networking, customer service, and relationship building.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to identify new opportunities
- Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build the sales opportunity pipeline
- Schedule and administer client product demonstrations
- Routinely manage and update information (prospecting status, etc.) in Salesforce
- Meet or exceed monthly qualified lead objectives and quotas
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years of B2B inside sales/development role/ demand generation or customer service (verified track record of quota attainment)
- Self-starter able to drive towards goals
- Analytical and the ability to think on the fly
- Strong skills in interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and time management
- Passion for customer service
- Inquisitive attitude, strong research skills, and “do the homework” mentality
- Strong phone presence
- Able to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and build relationships
Preferred Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree (preferred but not required)
- Proven success in prospecting and selling
- Previous experience in technology sales or related organization
- Prior experience in managing a territory of prospects
- Experience with tools such as LinkedIn, SalesForce
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.