Strategic Project Partners (SPP) is an emerging strategy consulting firm. Since 2005 SPP has applied rigour, deep expertise and the “SPP Way” to deliver impact to our clients. The company is a SME business with it's Sydney office based in Pitt Street.
SPP is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to join the Corporate Services Team. This is an exciting and multi-faceted role and suitable to someone who is energetic, creative, can multi-task and make an impact. Applicants should be experienced, efficient and intuitive with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed written communication skills with the ability to maintain strong attention to detail and take pride in the quality of work produced.
- Ability to prioritise, organise and complete work within established deadlines and to maintain a consistent level of professionalism.
- Strong client focus and genuine desire to assist team members.
- A proactive approach to resolving queries and problems.
- A can-do attitude, flexible and intuitive approach to work tasks, and a willingness to learn.
- Effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with people at all levels in an informative, accurate and positive manner.
- Sound knowledge of administrative systems and procedures and proficiency with office technology is a MUST.
- Proficiency in the use of Office 365.
- An ability to work effectively within a team environment, and to work unsupervised.
- Provide a high level of administrative assistance to Partners.
- Coordinate relevant appointments and manage diary, keeping tasks, diary, follow-ups up to date.
- Manage and prioritise emails.
- See tasks through to completion without prompting/reminders.
- Arrange travel and accommodation.
- Prepare correspondence and documentation including drafting and distribution of letters and emails.
- Coordinate meetings including booking meeting rooms, organisation of catering and preparation of any meeting materials.
- Liaise with clients in a prompt, courteous and effective manner, ensuring a high level of customer service is provided.
- Maintain accurate and efficient information storage and filing systems including uploading of documents to the Knowledge Management System and adding new contacts to CRM database.
- Assist with the production of proposal and tender documents.
- Work with Practice Manager to assist with monthly financial procedures including expenses and reconciling credit cards.
- Liaise with external IT managed service providers.
- Assist Talent Acquisition Manager with onboarding of new staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ensure all documents are created, stored and maintained in accordance with the firms electronic Document Management system requirements.
- Always represent SPP in a responsible and professional manner.
- Always comply with policies and procedures of the firm.
- Properly organise and manage working time to ensure efficient productivity.
- Perform other duties as directed that fall within the scope of the position or the incumbent’s knowledge and skill base.
- Assist with office management duties.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
- Experience within a professional services environment.
- Knowledge of OH&S practices.