Do you want to join a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider? Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity as a Back-end Developer that allows you to put your experience to good use and fosters continued long-term growth? Stradigi AI is looking for a Back-end Developer to join our Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for the implementation of extensible APIs and back-end solution design. Your focus will be to create scalable solutions by sharing your vision and expertise on software architecture. You will work closely with a team of Back-end Developers and, when making technical decisions, with our Senior Application Architect.
- Collaborate closely with Design, Architecture and Product Owners to create the best experience for our customers;
- Design, develop and build software and optimize their deployment;
- Develop RESTful web service & microservices;
- Implementing unit and integration test cases with the goal to have an 85% code coverage;
- Select the best technologies and frameworks to create solutions;
- Contribute with updates to existing systems, including carrying out bug fixes and enhancements to the functionality of existing software;
- Working with servers and serverless technologies like AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, Google Cloud Functions, IBM OpenWhisk, or Auth0 WebTask;
- Execute code reviews with team members; offer constructive feedback and advice to team members.
- 5+ years of back-end development experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related degree;
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrated experience with Node.js and Typescript;
- Strong experience API building with REST and Microservices;
- Experience working in cloud based technologies such as AWS and Azure;
- Python and Angular (Full Stack) will be considered an asset;
- Good understanding of machine learning
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience with data security will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of container-based deployment will be considered an asset.
- Experience from working in an Agile environment, using Devops and CI/CD.