Are you looking forward to being part of a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider team? Stadigi AI is looking for a Senior AI Developer to join our growing organization. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, you will be maintaining and optimizing bleeding-edge research code and will also have the opportunity to challenge yourself both intellectually and technically by joining our Engineering team.
- Work hand-to-hand with AI Research Scientists and Software Architects to develop production-ready code;
- Implement best practices in designing and developing Stradigi AI’s Machine Learning technology stack;
- Design and implement improvements to Machine Learning testing frameworks;
- Perform routine maintenance on the Machine Learning technology stack;
- Upgrade code as versions of Tensorflow, Keras, etc., are changed;
- Leverage ETL and Big Data tools to develop an efficient and accurate data workflow;
- Introduce Researchers to coding best practices to enable agility and delivery of Stradigi AI’s products and solutions.
- 5+ years experience software industry;
- A university degree in Software Engineering or equivalent;
- An interest in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and other AI;
- Takes pride in writing beautiful code;
- Excellent knowledge of Python development;
- Working knowledge of cloud computing such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud;
- Working experience with version control best practices;
- Working experience applying unit testing;
- Working knowledge of Big Data tools (Hadoop, Spark, others).
- Working knowledge of Dask dataframes.
- Enthusiasm for working on a team and a passion for analyzing and finding solutions;
- Understanding of Machine Learning (including Deep Learning), optimization techniques, or complex systems will be considered an asset;
- Experience using Scikit learn, TensorFlow, Keras, NumPy, Matplotlib, PyTorch, FLASK will be considered an asset;
- C/C++ knowledge will be considered an asset;
- Experience working with DevOps and Agile frameworks will be considered an asset;
- Experience contributing to a package is an asset.