Stradigi AI is a Montreal-based Artificial Intelligence provider committed to transforming business through smart, easy-to-implement AI solutions. Our AI platform, Kepler, was created for pioneering organizations, infusing revenue-driving AI into multiple facets of business. Kepler empowers teams to make the right decisions at the right times, allowing today's idea to become tomorrow's competitive edge.
As the Senior QA Specialist at Stradigi AI, you will own the quality assurance processes and show off your creative problem solving skills on a regular basis. You will support and improve our QA processes. You will lead and be responsible for the continuous improvement of Stradigi AI’s QA strategy and processes.
Reporting directly to the Director of Product, it will be your responsibility to oversee quality assurance for all of Stradigi AI’s current and future projects. You will have daily interaction and collaboration with our full development team, research scientists and all other stakeholders involved in product delivery. As a lead, you will also be responsible for setting the structure to build a team as we continue to grow. You will lead, develop and mentor our QA team members and will share your expertise.
- Designing and developing test strategies, test plans, as well as scenarios for manual and automated tests.
- Working together with the Agile software development team;
- Coordinating, executing and leading all QA testing activities to ensure efficient and effective product testing;
- Performing regression testing, defining and scripting clear, concise and comprehensive test cases;
- Investigating and detecting anomalies, bugs and proposing effective solutions.
- 7+ years of software quality assurance in a dynamic Agile environment;
- 5+ experience with automation test frameworks including Selenium;
- Experience with performance and/or security testing;
- Experience with REST API testing;
- Experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Experience with JIRA as a Bug tracking tool;
- Experience with a test management tool like TestRail;
- Experience with REST API testing using Postman;
- Familiar with source control tools such as Git;
- Familiar with Jenkins and CI/CD;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies;
- Clear verbal and communication skills in English;
- Good technical writing skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good expertise with documentation of requirements;
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!