Stradigi AI is a Montreal-based Artificial Intelligence provider committed to transforming business through smart, easy-to-implement AI solutions. Our AI platform, Kepler, was created for pioneering organizations, infusing revenue-driving AI into multiple facets of business. Kepler empowers teams to make the right decisions at the right times, allowing today's idea to become tomorrow's competitive edge.
We are seeking for a strong Senior Application Architect that will ensure that application software is effectively and efficiently designed, produced and tested. In this role, you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and capitalize on your skills and experience to create new AI solutions while mentoring others.
- Oversee the design process for software applications by creating models and prototypes, evaluating potential risks and defects, analyzing specifications and customizing applications for specific customers;
- Provide technical support and training to the team members;
- Be able to organize and direct the development team by example.
- Create technical documents relating to application architecture, design steps, integration processes and testing procedures relating to each product developed;
- Create documentation for application software installation and maintenance as well as guidelines and standards that should be adhered to for each product;
- Ensure that the application architecture meets the security standards;
- Work closely with Software Developers, Data Managers and other team members to ensure successful production of application software;
- Ensure seamless integration of new and existing systems to eliminate potential problems and maintain data structure and integrity.
- Support implementing, designing & enhancing large-scale web, mobile applications & backend integration using Node.JS, Angular 5/6 & TypeScript in top technology development workflows & environments (Jenkins pipelines, Kubernetes, Docker, Micro-Services);
- Increase efficiency by guiding the teams on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices;
- Build all JIRA workflows & processes;
- Manage the Scrum process with the coordination of Scrum teams in Agile methodology;
- Arrange daily stand-ups, refinements, sprint plannings, reviews, and retrospectives;
- Help the Product Owner to manage a healthy product backlog for each sprint;
- 7+ years of experience in software development and web-based technologies;
- Good breadth of technical experience including Messaging Middleware, Service-Oriented Architectures, Web Services, minimum 3+ years of filling an Architecture role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related area;
- Certifications in programming languages and architecture design;
- Relational and non-relational database experience;
- Effective leadership skills and an amazing team player;
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills;
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of software solutions;
- Ability to multitask across different projects;
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience working with AWS or other cloud technologies;
- Previous experience with Node.js & Python;
- Strong experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Excellent knowledge of container-based deployment;
- Excellent knowledge of JIRA;
- Solid knowledge of Agile Scrum theory, rules, practices, methodology and frameworks;
What we offer:
- Group insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Referral bonuses;
- Organized company events
- And much more!