Do you want to join a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider? Stradigi AI is currently seeking a Technical Writer to join our growing team. You will be responsible for providing all of our Product’s (Kepler) written content including written content on interfaces (UI), installation guides, user guides, tutorials, and in-app documentations (technical and semi-technical).
- Work with the technical and marketing team to provide all of Kepler’s written content;
- Write technical and semi-technical reports for clients with the help of the help of the Client success team;
- Help compiling and writing SRED reports;
- Help writing technical reports and research papers;
- Review and revise UI text;
- Write technical texts in English in a way that is clear and concise;
- Create necessary drawings, illustrations, and photos;
- Ensure that the documentation is consistent to the corporate branding and technical documentation standards.
- 3 years of experience as a Technical Writer or within a similar role;
- Computer Science, or equivalent experience;
- Detail-oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent English communication skills (writing, editing, and proofreading);
- Familiar with artificial intelligence terminology is a requirement;
- Experience working with Jira and confluence is an asset;
- Experience working in an Agile environment is an asset.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!