Stradigi AI is a Montreal-based Artificial Intelligence provider committed to transforming business through smart, easy-to-implement AI solutions. Our AI platform, Kepler, was created for pioneering organizations, infusing revenue-driving AI into multiple facets of business. Kepler empowers teams to make the right decisions at the right times, allowing today's idea to become tomorrow's competitive edge.
Do you believe in helping other team members communicate, coordinate, and cooperate? Do you want to play a key role in delivering exciting new products? In this role, you will ensure AI Development and Data Science teams adhere to the Scrum process and bring organizational structure, Agile disciplines, and day-to-day operational management into those teams.
- Efficiently apply Scrum principles, practices, and theory;
- Increase efficiency by guiding the teams on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices;
- Build all JIRA workflows & processes;
- Manage the Scrum process with the coordination of Scrum teams in Agile methodology;
- Arrange daily stand-ups, refinements, sprint plannings, reviews, and retrospectives;
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests;
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution;
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint;
- Track and report team progress using Agile metrics such as sprints, epics, release burndown charts, velocity and portfolio planning.
- 3-5 years of experience as a senior Scrum Master or in a Scrum management function;
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent diploma;
- Flexibility to adapt and apply different agile practices depending on the project needs
- Willingness to step out of the scrum master role to help the team as possible
- Excellent knowledge of JIRA;
- Solid knowledge of Agile Scrum theory, rules, practices, methodology and frameworks;
- Good knowledge of software development processes and procedures;
- Working experience with data science teams is a plus;
- Strong understanding of metrics and incremental delivery;
- Strong knowledge of tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories;
- Well organized & structured;
- Strong communicator with facilitation skills;
- Proven team spirit, positive attitude and willingness to work with others;
- Flexible and aptitude for decision making;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of AI & data science an asset.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- 1⁄2 paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!