Do you want to join a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider? Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity as a Data Engineer that allows you to put your experience to good use and fosters continued long-term growth? Stradigi AI is looking for a Data Engineer to join our Solutions team. In this role, you will work in a client project environment with an AI-Agile Team and contribute to the development and deployment of datasets that are critical components of our AI models and data pipelines.
- Deploy and maintain data pipelines;
- Work with Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment. Apply CI/CD practices to prevent integration problems as well as ensure that the code is releasable at any point in time;
- Work with Docker for containerization, Git for version control, and Kubernetes for deployment;
- Design and develop database solutions to store and retrieve client and company information;
- Handle large scale databases;
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts;
- Participate in scrum project meetings and update stories;
- Participate in the estimation of the Stories based on defined Acceptance Criteria and Definition of Done;
- Collaborate with the Data Science colleagues to identify future needs and requirements;
- Understand how to optimize data retrieval and how to develop dashboards, reports and other visualizations for stakeholders.
- 5+ years software development experience in building highly scalable, highly available systems and in-depth knowledge of data;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or MIS with an emphasis on Information Management, Database Administration and/or equivalent experience;
- Nice to have: professional certifications such as MCSE in Microsoft Azure BI & Data Platform technologies or AWS Certified Big Data;
- Hands on Experience with AWS, Hadoop, data lakes, Spark, Hive, SQL Server Database, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services;
- Strong experience with working with tools & platforms within the AWS ecosystem (EC2, S3, Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, etc.);
- Experience working with Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes and AWS;
- Experience with structured databases like Microsoft SQL Server, Mysql, etc.; and noSQL: Cassandra, Elastic Search, Mongo DB
- Nice to have an understanding of Machine Learning / AI principles.
What we offer:
- Group insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Referral bonuses;
- Organized company events
- And much more!