Stradigi AI is a Montreal-based Artificial Intelligence provider committed to transforming business through smart, easy-to-implement AI solutions. Our AI platform, Kepler, was created for pioneering organizations, infusing revenue-driving AI into multiple facets of business. Kepler empowers teams to make the right decisions at the right times, allowing today's idea to become tomorrow's competitive edge.
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity as a Data Engineer that allows you to put your experience to good use and fosters continued long-term growth? Stradigi AI is looking for a Data Engineer to join our Solutions team. In this role, you will work in a client project environment with an AI-Agile Team and contribute to the development and deployment of datasets that are critical components of our AI models and data pipelines.
- Deploy and maintain data pipelines;
- Work with Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment. Apply CI/CD practices to prevent integration problems as well as ensure that the code is releasable at any point in time;
- Work with Docker for containerization, Git for version control, and Kubernetes for deployment;
- Design and develop database solutions to store and retrieve client and company information;
- Handle large scale databases;
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts;
- Participate in scrum project meetings and update stories;
- Participate in the estimation of the Stories based on defined Acceptance Criteria and Definition of Done;
- Collaborate with the Data Science colleagues to identify future needs and requirements;
- Understand how to optimize data retrieval and how to develop dashboards, reports and other visualizations for stakeholders.
- 5+ years software development experience in building highly scalable, highly available systems and in-depth knowledge of data;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or MIS with an emphasis on Information Management, Database Administration and/or equivalent experience;
- Nice to have: professional certifications such as MCSE in Microsoft Azure BI & Data Platform technologies or AWS Certified Big Data;
- Hands on Experience with AWS, Hadoop, data lakes, Spark, Hive, SQL Server Database, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services;
- Strong experience with working with tools & platforms within the AWS ecosystem (EC2, S3, Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, etc.);
- Experience working with Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes and AWS;
- Experience with structured databases like Microsoft SQL Server, Mysql, etc.; and noSQL: Cassandra, Elastic Search, Mongo DB
- Nice to have an understanding of Machine Learning / AI principles.
What we offer:
- Group insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Referral bonuses;
- Organized company events
- And much more!