Reporting to the Director of Marketing, as Manager, Digital Strategy and Marketing Automation, you will play a crucial role in the next phase of Stradigi AI’s growth by developing a strong digital presence in order to attract more leads, and establishing strategies to connect with them through our marketing automation platform, Salesforce Pardot. This position will be responsible for all digital marketing programs, overseeing development and execution of SEM, SEO, and campaigns, and for establishing strong, connected automation pathways for our various customer personas. Through deep collaboration with Business Development, Content, Social Media and other relevant business units, the Manager, Digital Strategy and Marketing Automation will propose thoughtful strategies and tactics to reach brand objectives, continually monitoring and evaluating digital results and automation pathways, providing ongoing recommendations to optimize spend, generate more leads, and reduce conversion time for MQL to SQL.
- Manage the relationship and projects with key agency and media partners to deliver an integrated digital marketing strategy that demonstrates a strong understanding of the brand, complements the over-arching marketing and business strategy, and recognizes opportunities and challenges;
- Develop clear, concise, analytical reporting templates that express program KPIs and can be routinely updated and easily shared with executive leadership and cross-functionally;
- Measure and report on digital media performance, gaining insights, synthesizing key points and optimizing the plan for future campaigns;
- Deeply collaborate with agency partners, Business Development, Content, Social, Events and PR to create and execute targeted marketing campaigns that support overall business objectives and drive more leads into the sales funnel;
- Through close collaboration with Business Development and Content, develop automated pathways within Salesforce Pardot, continually monitoring, reporting on, and optimizing based on results;
- Continually review and evolve digital marketing assets to ensure market relevancy, while staying current with market trends and opportunities;
- Effectively communicate digital marketing strategy, optimizations and results to key stakeholders, focusing on the achievements of KPIs and impact on key business goals.
- 5-7 years experience in Digital Marketing, with exposure to media planning and campaign management;
- B2B Marketing experience a must;
- Deep understanding of SEO and SEM strategies;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field;
- Autonomous, self-starting individual comfortable in an environment of growth;
- Deeply collaborative and team-oriented;
- Capacity to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
What we offer:
- Group insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly lunch & learn;
- Referral bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!