About Stradigi AI
We are a Montreal-based Artificial Intelligence provider committed to transforming business through smart, easy-to-implement AI solutions. Our AI platform, Kepler, was created for pioneering organizations, infusing revenue-driving AI into multiple facets of business. Kepler empowers teams to make the right decisions at the right times, allowing today’s idea to become tomorrow’s competitive edge.
About the Copywriter and Social Media Specialist role
Are you a highly organized, autonomous copywriter who is passionate about Artificial Intelligence? We are looking for a copywriter specialized in B2B writing who has an impressive track record of writing content that converts, with an interest in growing social media channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter. Reporting to the Manager, Content, you will play a pivotal role in the evolution of key sales and marketing documents, from video scripts to social copy to verticalized style and tone guides. As the Copywriter and Social Media Specialist, Marketing, you will support key stakeholders in the marketing and sales departments to create smart, engaging, relevant content that connects to the organization’s target personas in a meaningful, memorable way.
As Stradigi AI’s Copywriter and Social Media Specialist, you will:
- Build a comprehensive library of sales enablement materials, including one pagers, slide decks, and email templates;
- Create content for our blog and insights library, plus contribute to copywriting for all paid and organic social media channels;
- Manage our online communities on LinkedIn, Twitter, and more;
- Write engaging and thought-provoking white papers, Ebooks and webinar scripts that support our product roadmap;
- Offer insights on the ideation and management of Stradigi AI’s editorial and marketing calendars;
- Research and analyze content marketing trends in our industry to secure our competitive edge;
- Collaborate closely with the Digital Strategy and Marketing Automation Manager to optimize and iterate ongoing campaigns;
- Follow and implement SEO best practices on all web content properties;
- Assist in the reporting on key content KPIs on a bi-weekly and monthly basis.
- A minimum of +3 years of relevant experience in B2B copywriting;
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, or a related field;
- Strong interest in emerging technologies;
- Excellent ability to research and analyze market nuances;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Strong attention to detail and advanced organization ability;
- Eagerness to collaborate, learn and grow through feedback.
What we offer:
- Group insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly lunch & learn;
- Referral bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!