Do you want to join a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider? Stradigi AI is looking for bright and innovative Data Scientist with experience in Machine Learning to join our fast-growing team. This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an energetic team that will implement our AI pipelines for our clients and strive to ensure clients are getting the best in AI performance.
- Create ETL and data transformation internal libraries;
- Benchmark Stradigi AI’s Machine Learning algorithms against the current state of the art;
- Build a Machine Learning (ML) pipeline from data ingestion through solutions for specific use cases;
- Leverage ETL and Big Data tools to develop an efficient and accurate data workflow;
- Apply a wide variety of Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms to real-world datasets;
- Work closely with Researchers and AI Developers to ensure data and Machine Learning models are being used effectively;
- Analyze and document ethical implications of applications of data science and ML pipelines.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Science / Machine Learning;
- University degree in a quantitative discipline - Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or similar;
- Experience with Machine Learning (including Deep Learning) in Natural Language Processing;
- Excellent understanding of statistics;
- Industry experience with data visualization tools (Matplotlib, d3.js);
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with Production ready Python;
- Comfortable using Scikit learn, Numpy and Pandas;
- A love for data-driven solutions and a product-oriented mindset;
- Enthusiasm for working on a team and a passion for communicating your ideas;
- Understanding and experience in other domains such as image and video understanding, prediction, and/or Recommender Systems will be considered an asset;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and ETL tools will be considered an asset;
- Experience using Big Data tools (Hadoop, Spark) will be considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Group insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Referral bonuses;
- Organized company events
- And much more!