Stradigi AI is a Montreal-based Artificial Intelligence provider committed to transforming business through smart, easy-to-implement AI solutions. Our AI platform, Kepler, was created for pioneering organizations, infusing revenue-driving AI into multiple facets of business. Kepler empowers teams to make the right decisions at the right times, allowing today's idea to become tomorrow's competitive edge.
We are looking for a bright and innovative DevOps Specialist to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the VP, Technology, and you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. You will help to automate and streamline our operations and processes. You will also build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations, as well as troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Work directly with the DevOps and QA teams to test system integrity;
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management;
- Test implemented designs;
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning;
- Handle code deployments in all environments;
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve;
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery;
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages;
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards;
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects;
- Manage CI and CD tools with the team;
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes;
- Improve infrastructure development and application development;
- Follow all security best practices and procedures as established by the company.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration;
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent;
- Experience with Jenkins;
- Experience with Spinnaker or similar CD tools is a plus;
- Experience with Terraform;
- Experience with monitoring and APM tools;
- Experience with Docker, Ansible, and Kubernetes is a plus;
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools, as well as cloud services (experience with AWS is required);
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus);
- Working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby);
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service;
- Experience with systems and IT operations;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment;
- Strong grasp of automation tools;
- Data management skills;
- Strong focus on business outcomes;
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!