Do you want to join a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider? Do you excel in a fast-paced work environment? Are you able to provide sophisticated analytics and insights to shape future strategic actions? Stradigi AI is looking for a Commercial Operations Manager to join our dynamic and growing Commercial Operations team.
Reporting to the Director of Commercial Operations, you will prepare research, analysis and reports to support the development of commercial strategies and tactics. As Commercial Operations Manager, you will assist the Commercial Team to develop long-term growth plan, identify geographic growth opportunities and facilitate the development of partner processes to ensure long-term success.
- Conduct market dynamics analysis, pricing trends and research to support Business Strategy and make recommendations to internal teams;
- Develop an understanding of the competitive landscape and provide direct and relevant recommendations that Stradigi AI can address.
- Assist with cost modelling efforts and develop detailed analysis to support decisions on major strategic initiatives to grow revenue and/or reduce costs;
- Engage cross-functional teams to establish corporate strategy, planning exercises and business plan development;
- Plan, implement and execute proposed recommendations and projects;
- Examine new strategic opportunities for Stradigi AI.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on sales metrics;
- Assist with Salesforce dashboards for the sales organization;
- Respond to ad hoc data analysis requests from Senior Leadership Team.
Expansion to new markets:
- Organize and carry out assessments of new markets, together with key stakeholders;
- Develop methods, tools and processes for planning and executing Stradigi AI Expansion in existing and new markets (North-America and International).
Strategic Alliance & Partners channel:
- Contribute to the overall partner channel strategy;
- Facilitate engagement, enablement, and continued development of our channel partners to further drive revenue.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or a related field;
- 3-5 years of experience in a business, strategy or operations related field;
- Bilingual with excellent grammar in French and English;
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization (from C-level to technical specialists);
- Critical problem solving and capacity to develop innovative solutions;
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills to generate insights for decision support;
- Self-starter with a capacity to adapt to an ever-changing environment;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce will be considered a strong asset;
- Knowledge of international development will be considered as a strong asset;
- Artificial Intelligence or technology industry knowledge & experience will be considered a strong asset.;
- Ability to travel internationally occasionally (up to 10% of the time).
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Organized company events;
- And much more!