Do you want to join a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider? Do you excel in a fast-paced work environment? Are you able to create competitive and compelling proposals? Stradigi AI is looking for a Proposal Manager to join our dynamic and growing Commercial Operations team.
Reporting to the Director, Sales Operations, you will provide strategic and tactical support to help win new business. As Proposal Manager, you will coordinate proposals through each stage of the proposal development process from inception to final delivery to our clients.
- Ensure adherence to proposal development preparation guidelines, processes, methodologies, and associated tools;
- Develop and manage project plans to establish the overall approach and assignment of responsibilities to meet schedule;
- Lead cross functional teams from various levels of seniority to develop responses to our clients’ needs;
- Interface with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from Sales, Marketing, Client Transformation, Research and other technical functions to create high quality content and develop new solutions to address gaps in existing content;
- Identify risks associated with proposal preparation and ensure appropriate escalation as well as resolution;
- Edit, standardize, proofread, or make changes to material prepared by SMEs to ensure our message is technically correct and clearly communicates the intent of the proposal;
- Maintain the inventory of standard RFP (Request for Proposal) answer material;
- Adapt existing resumes and other qualification materials to respond to individual proposal needs;
- Adapt existing project references and other qualification materials to respond to individual proposal needs;
- Ensure that the brand and messaging in all proposals is consistent with company standards and follow the company brand guidelines;
- Follow processes, templates, standards, and best practices to successfully complete proposal in a timely manner and provide suggestions as needed;
- Monitor contracting websites for RFP opportunities (Merx, SEAO, Gov., etc);
- Support business development initiatives and team members with client presentations and collateral as required;
- Support growth and improvement initiatives as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or Marketing;
- 3-5 years of experience within a proposal environment or in a similar role;
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, execute and manage proposal;
- Familiar with RFP/RFI/tenders cycle;
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization (from C-level to technical specialists);
- Ability to build, develop and lead a diverse group to create a high performing team;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, Gmail, and Outlook;
- Written and spoken French is a strong asset;
- Well organized, structured and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Strong time management skills & ability to prioritize effectively;
- Strong team spirit, positive attitude and willingness to work with others;
- Self-starter with a capacity to adapt to an ever-changing environment;
- Ability to work under pressure in a hyper-growth environment;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Association of Proposal Management Professional (APMP) accreditation will be considered a strong asset;
- Artificial Intelligence or technology industry knowledge & experience will be considered a strong asset.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!