Looking to join a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider? Stradigi AI is looking for a strong and diligent Technical Product Owner with knowledge of data science to join our growing team. This is an incredible opportunity to work with a highly innovative team that is building an innovative product aimed at ensuring that our clients are getting the best in AI performance.
As a Technical Product Owner, you will work with a team of 15 Data Scientists and AI Developers. You will also work directly with the Research, Product, and Client Transformation teams in order to identify, prioritize, and document detailed technical and business requirements.
We are looking for a passionate individual who is able to think strategically, help drive innovation, and continuously improve efficiency in our research-product cycle.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of technology best practices to prioritize tasks and manage the product backlog;
- Lead on detailed information gathering/capture from internal stakeholders (Product, Research, Data), preparing the list of requirements and acceptance criteria;
- Apply best Agile practices to the AI productization team;
- Pragmatically and strategically analyze enhancements and propose them to the stakeholders;
- Prepare and refine short, medium, and long-term roadmaps based on the technical and business needs, break down high-level requirements into deliverable user stories. Set expectations for the deliverables for each Agile Sprint;
- Produce technically focused stories and collaborate with development teams to ensure accuracy and feasibility;
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and initiatives to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with the strategy;
- Work closely with the Scrum Master to mitigate any roadblocks or impediments that impact the successful completion of the sprints;
- Work closely with the Director of Data Science and AI Development to align sprint goals with company’s strategy and refine the work for the development teams
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a Product Owner; or in a related position, with considerable experience working on complex technology solutions and experience working in fast-paced environments;
- Computer Science degree, or equivalent;
- Solid knowledge of data science and machine learning concepts, and willingness to learn;
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle with technical skill set to collaborate with technical teams;
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to navigate through different levels in the organization
- Focus in operational efficiency and growth;
- Good judgment and ability to prioritize;
- Flexible, able to adapt to change.
What we offer:
- Group insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Referral bonuses;
- Organized company events
- And much more!