Do you like the idea of building innovative AI products? Do you want to join a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider? We are looking for a passionate QA Specialist to join our Solutions team. As a QA Specialist at Stradigi AI, you will drive the quality assurance processes and show off your creative problem-solving skills on a regular basis. You will also establish and improve our QA processes. With the big picture in mind, you will then go on to analyze requirements and designs, define test strategies, create test cases and test scripts.
- Be an active member to the solutions software development team; using agile methodologies
- Design, develop and execute test plans and test cases - both manual and automated;
- Coordinate, execute and lead all QA testing activities to ensure efficient and effective product testing;
- Perform regression testing, define and script clear, concise and comprehensive test cases;
- Investigate and detect anomalies and bugs and propose effective solutions.
- Execute performance reviews with team members; offer constructive feedback and advice to peers; can guide and lead others in the work.
- 3+ years of software quality assurance in a dynamic Agile environment;
- 1+ experience with automation test frameworks including Selenium;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related degree;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good expertise with documentation of requirements;
- Experience with REST API testing;
- Experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Familiar with source control tools such as Git;
- Familiar with Jenkins and CI/CD;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies;
- Clear verbal and written communication skills in English and French;
- Good technical writing skills;
- Experience of testing Angular application using Protractor is a strong asset;
- Knowledge of TypeScript is a strong asset;
- Understanding of Agile development processes is a strong asset.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!