Do you want to join a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider? Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity as a Full Stack Developer that allows you to put your experience to good use and fosters continued long-term growth? Stradigi AI is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Solutions team. In this role, you will be responsible for the implementation of extensible APIs and back-end solution design. Your focus will be to create scalable solutions by sharing your vision and expertise on software architecture. You will work closely with a team of Back-end and Front-end Developers and, when making technical decisions, with our Senior Application Architect.
- Design, develop and build software architecture and optimize their deployment;
- Develop RESTful web service & microservices;
- Develop in TypeScrip;
- Develop using the Angular 6+ and Node.js Frameworks;
- Create and implement unit tests;
- Select the best technologies and frameworks to create solutions;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the business implications of architecture decisions;
- Contribute with updates to existing systems, including carrying out bug fixes and enhancements to the functionality of existing software;
- Work hand in hand with our Research Scientists and Developers to make models more efficient;
- Execute performance reviews with team members; offer constructive feedback and advice to peers; can guide and lead others in the work.
- Select the best technologies and frameworks to create products.
- Good sense of design aesthetics and usability
- Ability to communicate effectively with all departments (Dev, Design, Product Owners, Marketing, etc.)
- 5+ years of back-end development experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related degree;
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrated experience with Node.js;
- Python and Angular 6-7 (Full Stack) will be considered an asset;
- Experience working with AWS;
- Familiarity with API building, good understanding of machine learning, REST and microservices architecture;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience with data security will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of container-based deployment will be considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;