Do you want to join a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider? Do you excel in a fast-paced work environment? Are you able to create competitive and compelling documents? Stradigi AI is looking for Technical Proposal Writer to join our dynamic and growing team. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, you will support and be part of a high-performance Sales team. As Technical proposal writer, you will provide exceptional customer service by executing, managing and delivering winning proposals.
- Write, edit, proofread and develop clear, convincing proposal content that is technically correct and clearly communicates the intent of the proposal;
- Establish priorities and target dates from proposal inception to final delivery to meet schedule;
- Interface with Sales, Marketing, Client Transformation, Research and other technical functions during the preparation and validation of the proposal;
- Identify risks associated with proposal preparation and ensure appropriate escalation as well as resolution;
- Develop new common content to be used in RFP/RFI submissions, and work with team members to ensure the technical information is accurate;
- Maintain the inventory of standard RFP answer material;
- Ensure that the brand and messaging in all proposals is consistent with company standards and follow the company brand guidelines;
- Follow processes, templates, standards, and best practices to successfully complete proposals in a timely manner and provide suggestions as needed;
- Support business development initiatives and team members with client presentations and collateral as required;
- Support growth and improvement initiatives as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Technical writing or Marketing;
- 5+ years of experience within a proposal environment or in a similar role;
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, execute and manage proposal;
- Familiar with RFP/RFI/tenders cycle;
- Experience in technical writing related documentation;
- Excellent business writing, editing, and communications skills;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, Gmail, and Outlook;
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required;
- Well organized, structured and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Strong time management skills & ability to prioritize effectively;
- Strong team spirit, positive attitude and willingness to work with others;
- Self-starter with a capacity to adapt to an ever-changing environment;
- Ability to work under pressure in a hyper-growth environment;
- Artificial Intelligence industry knowledge & experience will be considered a strong asset.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!