Are you a person with an interest in translation and technology? Stradigi AI is looking for a translator who can handle a variety of projects and tasks in a rapidly changing environment. In this role, you will be the key person that will focus on translating technical projects and proofreading existing content from English to French and collaborating on the francization project in accordance with the bureau québécois de la langue française. This is an three month contract on-site position in our downtown Montreal Office.
- Translate various types of documents, from English to French, mainly for the Human Resources Department (job descriptions, policies and procedures);
- Revise texts mainly written in English;
- Collaborate with the OQLF francization project by assessing the needs of the company;
- Lay out the documents to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in translation (in the process of being awarded or completed);
- Workplace experience (internship or other);
- Knowledge of Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) tools (knowledge of Wordfast Pro is an asset);
- Experience in translating from English to French documents;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software (especially Word and PowerPoint);
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team;
- Interested in technology;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities to meet tight deadlines;
- Enjoy working in an environment where activities are happening at a rapid pace;
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities.
What we offer:
- Group insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Referral bonuses;
- Organized company events;
- And much more!