Looking to join a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider? Stradigi AI is looking for a Python Developer to join our fast-growing Product team. You will interface with the AI Developers on the Research team so new algorithms and pipelines can be consumed by our Platform. You will also support the back-end development on the Product team.
- Work hand-to-hand with AI Developers and Application Architects to develop production-ready code;
- Implement best practices in designing and developing Stradigi AI’s machine learning technology stack;
- Develop APIs for machine learning;
- Create and implement unit tests.
- 5+ years of development experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related degree;
- Excellent knowledge of Python;
- Experience with Linux environments;
- Experience developing web applications;
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, principles and design patterns;
- Data-modelling skills. Confidence in designing, implementing and optimizing large-scale and distributed data models, using SQL and NoSQL DBMS;
- Deep experience with object-oriented platforms like Java and .Net is a very strong asset;
- Experience with unit testing. TDD and BDD are assets;
- Experience building and integrating applications in a service-oriented ecosystem;
- Good service-oriented architecture understanding is an asset;
- Understanding of the “microservices architecture” main concepts;
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs;
- Good experience with UML in order to be part of a design-driven team;
- Problem-solving, detail-oriented, and analytical skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of container-based deployment will be considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Group insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- 1⁄2 paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!