Looking to join a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider? Stradigi AI is looking for a strong and diligent Director, AI Product Owner with knowledge of data science to join our fast-growing team. This is an incredible opportunity to lead a highly innovative team that is building an internal product for our business, aimed at ensuring that our clients are getting the best in AI performance.
As a Director, you will manage the research productization team of 10 to 12 Data Scientists and AI Developers. As a Product Owner, you will work directly with the CIO, CSO, and the Directors of Research, Product, and Client Transformation in order to identify, prioritize, and document detailed technical and business requirements.
We are looking for a passionate individual who is able to think strategically, help drive innovation, and continuously improve efficiency in our research-product cycle.
- Manage the research productization team consisting of AI Developers and Data Scientists;
- Maintain strong knowledge of technology best practices to better manage the team, prioritize tasks, and manage the product backlog;
- Lead on detailed information gathering/capture from the CSO, CIO and other technical members, preparing the list of requirements and acceptance criteria;
- Apply best Agile/Scrum practices to the AI productization team;
- Pragmatically and strategically analyze enhancements and propose them to the stakeholders;
- Prepare the roadmap based on the technical and business needs, break down high-level requirements into deliverable user stories. Set expectations for the deliverables for each Agile Sprint;
- Maintain the research product backlog, including interactions with the Research Scientist team;
- Work closely with the Scrum Master to mitigate any roadblocks or impediments that impact the successful completion of the sprints.
- 5 years of experience as Senior Manager or Director of technical teams;
- 5 years of work experience as a Product Owner;
- Computer Science Degree or Equivalent;
- Knowledge (basic) in data science and machine learning, and willingness to learn;
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Focus in operational efficiency and growth;
- Good judgment and ability prioritize;
- Flexible, able to adapt to change.
What we offer:
- Group insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly lunch & learn;
- Referral bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!