Looking to join a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider? As Training Manager at Stradigi AI, you will be part of our amazing growth and will be leading efforts to develop top talent in the artificial intelligence space! You will oversee all training initiatives and help ensure that we continuously develop & grow our team. You will also help enhance our team members’ skills, productivity & performance, and will be part of a high-performance Human Resources team.
- Build a company-wide training strategy;
- Roll out a variety of training methods in alignment with specific division needs;
- Identify & assess current & future training needs through job analysis, career pathing, etc.;
- Work with managers in identifying additional training opportunities in alignment with team member performance;
- Build, enhance & deliver a top-of-the-line onboarding program;
- Monitor & evaluate training programs effectiveness, success & ROI;
- Identify opportunities for ongoing development;
- Resolve any specific problems & adjust training programs as required;
- Maintain a solid understanding of training trends, developments & best practices.
- 5+ years of experience in training development & management;
- Experience in the technology space is a must;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Education or a related field;
- Strong knowledge of modern (e-learning & e-training, etc.) & traditional (mentoring, coaching, classroom training, etc.) training methods;
- Outstanding experience in building, implementing & launching successful training program & initiatives;
- Excellent communication skills in both French & English (written & spoken);
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Capacity to manage multiple files in hyper growth & fast-paced environment;
- Excellent ability with training systems & tools;
- Knowledge of BambooHR HRIS will be considered a strong asset;
- Experience in the artificial intelligence space will be considered a strong asset.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!