Are you a welcoming individual with strong interpersonal skills that cares about bringing customer service to a higher level? Stradigi AI is looking for an outgoing and dynamic Front Office Coordinator able to manage various projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall front office etiquette and the workspace environment.
- Welcome and greet all guests & visitors;
- Coordinate front office absences (walkthroughs, breaks, lunches) in alignment with the external visitor’s schedule;
- Participate in onboarding with HRBP & HR Coordinator;
- Answer and transfer all incoming calls & ensure to take & deliver voice messages;
- Send out and keep track of the regular mail and special mail (messengers, Canada Post, etc.), as well as package mailings and distribution (log);
- Ensure common areas in office space are clean & organized; by following up with team members;
- Replace & replenish all office items;
- Conduct food orders for lunches, team breakfasts & birthday celebrations;
- Support the social committee and the Specialist, Communications & Events, as requested;
- Manage calendar bookings, cleaning lady, repairs, and surveys for improvements.
- 3 years of experience as a receptionist;
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service;
- College diploma in office administration or any other relevant diploma;
- Bilingual with excellent grammar in French and English;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite;
- Customer-centric, people-focused;
- Well organized & structured;
- Strong team spirit, positive attitude and willingness to work with others;
- Autonomy, attention to detail, flexible and aptitude for decision-making;
- Strong sense of creativity for special projects;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to manage stress, priorities, and emergencies in order to meet deadlines.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!