Are you a self-starting PR and Communications expert eager to build the communications strategy for a hyper-growth company in the Artificial Intelligence space? Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the PR and Communications Director will be responsible for creating and implementing the overall communications strategy, building brand awareness and solidifying Stradigi AI’s position as an industry leader.
- Lead internal communications team and oversee daily media relations efforts;
- Manage and collaborate with agency partners to build and implement a strategy that supports overall brand goals;
- Reinforce brand image, generate media exposure and support and augment marketing/sales initiatives with relevant media opportunities;
- Ideate and manage the development and implementation of the communications strategy, with a focus on media relations and proactive, cross-channel storytelling;
- Craft and own overarching key messages, identifying relevant traditional and non-traditional opportunities that maximize brand visibility;
- Position Stradigi AI and its executive team as thought leaders through relevant speaking engagements, high-profile media and other strategic avenues;
- Act as corporate spokesperson when appropriate;
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams to organize amplification of key messages across channels;
- Oversee ongoing reporting of competitive activities and general industry news.
- 10+ years experience in corporate communications, agency or brand, with B2B and/or tech experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field;
- Strong media skills with a deep network of contacts across media and technology;
- Proven ability to develop and deliver strategic communications plans, with demonstrated successful outcomes;
- Ability to balance between proactive strategy building and reactive troubleshooting in a fast-paced, demanding environment;
- Impeccable presentation skills that demonstrate a strong ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner with senior leadership;
- Hyper-collaborative, team-oriented individual with superb organization and time management skills.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!