Do you enjoy learning and developing others? Do you thrive on using your creativity to produce content that others can leverage as a resource to learn? As a Learning Specialist at Stradigi Al, you will be part of our amazing growth and will be leading efforts to develop top talent in the artificial intelligence space! You will be responsible for delivering unique and engaging training experiences that help ensure that we continuously develop & grow our team. You will help enhance our team members' skills, productivity & performance and you’ll be part of a high-performance Human Resources team.
- Leverage adult learning principles to deliver content in a manner that is engaging and effective;
- Lead training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and generic technical classes;
- Work with artificial intelligence Subject Matter Experts (SME) to create, maintain and evolve learning materials that can be leveraged for more immersive, hands-on architecture and coding experiences and a variety of other organizational-wide training needs;
- Conduct technical training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, workflow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks;
- Compile participant evaluations and relevant training data for tracking and certification purposes;
- Maintain a safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations;
- Evaluate training effectiveness and ROI based on specific job skills and capability requirements;
- Keep current on emerging training techniques, product knowledge and industry information.
- 5+ years’ experience as a trainer;
- 3+ years’ experience in instructional design;
- Capacity to create results in a fast-paced, agile environment with a strong attention to detail while addressing the needs of competing priorities and deadlines;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with a high degree of comfort in presenting to large and small audiences;
- Strong knowledge of modern (e-learning, etc.) & traditional (mentoring, coaching, classroom training, etc.) training methods;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products and e-learning authoring tools;
- Strong organizational, motivation and time management skills;
- Capacity to storyboard and create e-learning content;
- Artificial intelligence knowledge is a plus.
What we offer:
- Group insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!