Are you an experienced Digital Marketer with an understanding of and passion for B2B marketing? Reporting to the Director, Marketing, as Manager, Digital Marketing, you will lead the development of the digital marketing and media strategy in order to build the Stradigi AI brand online, and partner with Sales to automate and enhance lead generation tactics. In this role, you will be responsible for all digital marketing programs, overseeing the development and execution of all programs and campaigns. Collaborating between media and other agency partners, internally across Content, Partnerships, PR & Communications, and Sales, the Manager, Digital Marketing will propose thoughtful strategies and tactics in line with brand strategy to reach brand objectives, continually assess campaign spend and success, and provide ongoing recommendations for improvement and evolution.
- Manage the relationships and projects with key agencies and media partners to deliver an integrated digital marketing strategy that demonstrates a strong understanding of the brand, complements the overarching marketing and business strategy, and recognizes opportunities and challenges;
- Manage total deployment of campaigns, including targeted, general and personalized brand campaigns, in line with sales cycle;
- Measure and report on digital media performance, gaining insights, synthesizing key points and optimizing the plan for future campaigns;
- Deeply collaborate with Sales to create and execute targeted and automated marketing campaigns as part of the lead generation process;
- Liaise with Content, Go-To-Market, Events, PR & Communications, Partnerships, Sales and agency partners to create and execute a media plan that works towards overall business objectives, and amplifies pillar brand events;
- Develop clear, concise, analytical reporting templates that express program KPIs and can be routinely updated and easily shared with executive leadership and cross-functionally;
- Effectively communicate digital marketing strategy, optimizations and results to key stakeholders, focusing on the achievements of KPIs and impact on key business goals.
- 5-7 years experience in Digital Marketing, with exposure to media planning and campaign management;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field;
- B2B Marketing experience a must;
- Autonomous, self-starting individual comfortable in an environment of hyper-growth;
- Deeply collaborative and team-oriented;
- Analytical and strategic thinker;
- Capacity to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Experience with marketing automation platforms an asset.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!