Stradigi AI is a Montreal-based Artificial Intelligence provider committed to transforming business through smart, easy-to-implement AI solutions. Our AI platform, Kepler, was created for pioneering organizations, infusing revenue-driving AI into multiple facets of business. Kepler empowers teams to make the right decisions at the right times, allowing today's idea to become tomorrow's competitive edge.
We are looking for bright, innovative and pragmatic Research Scientists with experience in Machine Learning. Make your mark and contribute to our successful team and launch new products by conducting applied research in artificial intelligence!
- Conduct applied research to challenge the status quo in our industry;
- Work hand-to-hand with Software Architects and Engineers using scientific programming to convert prototypes into tangible products in high-growth markets such as finance, government, transportation, sports, and entertainment;
- Collaborate with specialized Researchers to examine challenging problems;
- Become a key member of Stradigi AI's team to develop new models and optimize existing models;
- Propose innovative strategies related to consumer behaviours and requirements;
- Publish original research papers, create patents and attend conferences.
- A Ph.D. in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or similar
- Experience in Machine Learning (including Deep Learning), optimization techniques or complex systems;
- Excellent knowledge of Python;
- Comfort using Scikit_learn, TensorFlow, NumPy, Matplotlib;
- Experience creating Machine Learning algorithms from scratch;
- A love for research and a product-oriented mindset;
- Enthusiasm for working in a team and a passion for analyzing and finding solutions;
- Experience with Torch, Caffe will be considered an asset;
- Experience with data visualization tools will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of C or C++ will be considered an asset;
- Capacity to create own architectures and entirely new methods that beat the current state of the art will be considered an asset.
What We Offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP
- ½ paid day for your birthday
- Weekly team breakfast
- Referral Bonuses
- Company events organized by our social committee
- And much more!