Do you want to join a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider? Stradigi Ai is looking for a talented individual to help design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. As a UX designer, you will participate in all analysis and design stages of the development process, this includes planning, work sessions to define functional and nonfunctional requirements, UX/UI design, and UX QA of all products developed by Stradigi AI.
- Gathering of user requirements and creating user flows and wireframes;
- Designing graphic elements;
- Building navigation components;
- Designing of the overall functionality of the product;
- Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes;
- Identifying and troubleshoot UX issues, such as responsiveness;
- Staying on top of best practices for user interface development and the latest standards, changes, and trends;
- Developing documentation, such as style guidelines to define UI elements, to ensure consistent design.
- 3 to 5 years of UI/UX design experience in web and mobile apps;
- Education in Human-Computer Interaction or related design program, or equivalent experience;
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, innovative distributed environment;
- Experience working within development teams using agile development methodologies;
- Expertise in UX software such as Sketch;
- Experience working with OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq and Framer would be an asset;
- Skilled in presenting concepts and ideas to stakeholders.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!