Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity as a Senior Front-end Developer that allows you to put your experience to good use and fosters continued long-term growth? Stradigi AI is looking for a professional to join the Solutions team! If you are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about distributed systems, web services and user experience, then this opportunity is for you.
- Collaborate closely with design, engineering and product teams to create the best experience for our customers;
- Create breathtaking interfaces, focusing on driving customer engagement through coherent and elegant user experience;
- Create and implement unit tests;
- Select the best technologies and frameworks to create solutions;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the business implications of architecture decisions;
- Contribute with updates to existing systems, including carrying out bug fixes and enhancements to the functionality of existing software;
- Work hand-in-hand with our research scientists and developers to make models more efficient;
- Execute performance reviews with team members; offer constructive feedback and advice to team members.
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related degree;
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrated experience with Angular 6-7;
- Node.js & Python (FullStack) will be considered a strong asset;
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud technologies;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience with data security will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of container-based deployment is an asset.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!