Do you want to join a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider? Stradigi AI is looking for Senior Back-end Developer for a permanent job based in Montreal. In this role, you will be responsible for the implementation of extensible APIs and back-end solutions design. Your focus will be to create scalable solutions, by sharing your vision and expertise on software architecture. You will work closely with a team of back-end developers and when making technical decisions, with our senior software architect.
- Design, develop and build software architecture and optimize their deployment;
- Develop RestFul Web service & microservices;
- Create and implement unit tests;
- Select the best technologies and frameworks to create solutions;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the business implications of architecture decisions;
- Contribute with updates to existing systems, including carrying out bug fixes and enhancements to the functionality of existing software;
- Work hand-in-hand with our research scientists and developers to make models more efficient;
- Execute performance reviews with team members; offer constructive feedback and advice to team members.
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years of back-end development experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related degree;
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrated experience with Node.js;
- Basic knowledge of Python is a must;
- Angular 6-7(Full Stack) will be considered an asset;
- Experience working with AWS;
- Familiarity with API building, good understanding of Machine Learning, REST and microservices architecture;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience with data security will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of container-based deployment will be considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!