Do you like the idea of building innovative AI products? The Product team is looking for an experienced Product Owner to be responsible for developing new applications, services and ongoing enhancement of existing products. As a member of the scrum teams, you will define, analyze, prioritize and refine the product requirements, while communicating them to the development teams.
- Build and refine product backlogs;
- Create and refine short, medium and long-term product roadmaps and get the internal agreement with key stakeholders;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders ranging from Research, Sales, Customers & Management;
- Collaborate with the Scrum Master to run successful Release Planning and Sprint Planning sessions, as well as Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives;
- Define, develop, shape and refine technical requirements for services, applications and platform products;
- Develop capacity planning for up to 2 scrum teams;
- Produce technically focused user stories and collaborate with development teams to ensure accuracy and feasibility;
- Work closely, coordinate and assist other Product Owners on the team. Work with UX/Design team to create wireframes and designs.
- 2+ years technical experience (e.g. as a software developer);
- 2+ Product Owner/Business Analyst experience with agile methodologies;
- Experience with Connectors & KPI Dashboards strongly desired;
- Experience writing technical user stories, refining product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast-paced environment;
- Outstanding technical and non-technical communication skills;
- Scrum Product Owner Certification (CSPO) is an asset;
- Strong knowledge of Agile development practices (especially Scrum), methodologies and tools.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!